We are learning so much. And it is so much fun!
We are learning that...
- the words we say can help people - or hurt them.
- it is so important to make other people happy.
- everything, but everything, Hashem does is for the best.
And we're having so much fun...
- enjoying exciting stories told in language we understand.
- looking at the charming and colorful clay figures that bring the Gemara stories to life.
Most important of all, we're learning that the words of our Sages, the holy words of the Talmud, are so wise, so interesting, and so relevant to our everyday lives.
We're so happy that our parents or grandparents are sharing this wonderful book with us!
|Author||C. Schreiber (Author) Michal Eisikowitz (Translator)|
|Dimensions||8.5" X 11"|