Do You Have to Worry About Your Co-worker, Nanny, Neighbor, or Date?
If you are concerned about a new relationship, or even an old one, you will no longer need to rely on instincts, hunches, or horoscopes.
When interaction is limited to mere observation or a brief exchange-- whether you re at a bar, restaurant, park, or even in an elevator--you can discover how to assess the general emotional stability of a person in just minutes.
The legendary leader in human behavior, Dr. David J. Lieberman, shows you how to protect yourself and your loved ones, emotionally, financially, and physically from unstable individuals who will inevitably pass through your life.
He has personally trained the military, FBI, and mental health professionals around the world on how to eliminate the guess-work and learn in person, online, or even over the phone virtually fool-proof tactics to find out if a person is normal, neurotic, or something far more dangerous.
If you've ever wondered . . .
• How close is she to snapping?
• Is she troubled or just plain moody?
• How will he come through for me in a crisis?
• Is she a danger to herself or to others? Is he going to turn violent?
• Can I trust her with my kids?
• Is he unstable or just a bit eccentric?
• Is my date a genuine and honest person?
• Is he just difficult or is he really disturbed?
FIND OUT WHO'S NORMAL AND WHO'S NOT
|Ships Free?||Eligible for Free Shipping|
|Author||David J. Lieberman|
|Dimensions||5.5" x 8.5"|