Character development requires time, energy and commitment. Why bother? Learn from the authors of Be a Mensch;
- Rabbi Dr. Abraham J. Twerski, MD. Menshlichkeit is the key to happiness.
- Howard Jonas. Good character is good business
- Professor Robert J. Aumann, PHD. Game Theory proves that good character builds stable, positive relationships
- Yakir Kaufman, MD. Good character traits are the key to good health
- Rabbi Dovid Gottlieb, PHD. Character development is essential to tapping our maximum potential.
- Judith Mishell, PhD. Good character leads to greater happiness and self-esteem.
|Ships Free?||Eligible for Free Shipping|
|Author||MD Moshe Kaplan,|
|Dimensions||6" x 9"|
|Publisher||Gefen Publishing House|