How to Succeed on Any Diet - A Jewish and Friendly Guide to Dieting and Exercise
Author: Chava Goldman
Publisher: Israel Bookshop
The first diet and exercise guide tailor-made for the Jewish woman.
In a friendly, clear, and motivating style, this book will:
- Show you how to analyze your own lifestyle and personal tastes so that you can choose the diet most suitable for you.
- Compare and contrast many of the major diets of the Western world to help you make informed decisions.
- Provide you with hundreds of practical, well-tested tips to avoid the potential stumbling blocks of dieting.
- Guide you through the dieting maze of Shabbat, Jewish festivals, Bar Mitzvahs, weddings, vacationing, eating out, and much, much more.
- Help you reach your goal weight sooner than you ever thought possible.
- Introduce you to a vast array of exercise options ? all explained in down-to-earth, layman's terms.
- Provide you with safe and helpful guidelines to get the most out of your workouts.
So if you want to lose weight, get into shape, catch the bus without running out of breath, or just learn how to eat and live a healthier lifestyle, then this is the book for you.