The completely revamped, full-color Fodor’s Israel is perfect for first-time and return visitors who want to experience Israel’s awe-inspiring historical and religious sites as well as its outdoor activities, beautiful landscapes, good food and wine, and vibrant modern culture.
• More than 200 color photos illustrate the beauty of Israel and help readers choose what to see
• An all-new “Experience Israel” chapter provides an overview of the country and what to do, covering topics ranging from Israeli food and markets to the best beaches and spas
• All-new magazine-style illustrated features highlight quintessential Israel both ancient and modern: Masada, the Western Wall and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Jesus in the Galilee, trekking in the Negev desert, nightlife in Tel Aviv, and Israeli wine
• All-new orientation and planning features in each chapter have color maps and photos that make it easy to prepare for a trip and navigate the destination
• Detailed itineraries are tailored to specific kinds of visitors, such as first-timers and Christian travelers, to help them maximize their time and money
• Safety and security expectations are thoroughly detailed