• Now with convenient storage pocket!
• The K'arah (Seder Plate), the focal point of the Seder, contains 6 symbols:
1. Z'roah (shank bone): represents the Paschal lamb eaten on Passover during the era of the Great Temple.
2. Beitzah (egg): symbolizes the cycle of life.
3. Charoset (a mixture of crushed fruit, nuts and wine): reminder of the mortar used in the building of the Pyramids.
5. Maror (bitter herb): symbolic of the bitterness of slavery in Egypt.
6. Chazeret (lettuce): an additional bitter herb.
Includes 7 Soft Pieces:
• 1 Soft Seder plate
• 1 Soft Egg
• 1 Soft Shank Bone
• 1 Soft Maror
• 1 Soft Apple for Charoset
• 1 Soft Potato for Karpas
• 1 Soft Lettuce for Chazeret
Soft seder plate measures 8.50" l x 8.50" w