Living Halacha is based on the daily shiurim delivered by the renowned talmid chacham , Rav Gershon Meltzer, shlita, in the ezras nashim of the famous Mir Yeshivah Yerushalayim.
- Is one allowed to say the word "G-d"?
- Is it permitted to talk in the bathroom?
- Does one have to wash his hands after putting on tefilin?
- What kavanah should one have when davening or saying berachos?
- Can one say elokai neshama after davening Shacharis?
- May one give a baby bottle in the middle of the night without washing negel vasser?
- At what point does one transgress bal teshaktzu when holding himself in?
- May one play ball in shorts?
- Is one obligated to avoid things which are kashe leshikcha?
- Are men allowed to go horseback riding?
- Should plaques be hung up in honor of donors?
- Is it ever proper to get involved in controversy?
- What are the ramifications of disgracing a talmid chacham?
|Ships Free?||Eligible for Free Shipping|
|Author||Rav Gershon Meltzer|
|Trans By||Rabbi Eliezer Gutfreund|
|Dimensions||6" x 9"|
|Language||Hebrew & English|