The book addresses provocative questions such as:
- Did the majority of Jews before Maimonides
- Believe that God has a body?
- Why did Maimonides and many rabbis disparage women?
- Why did Maimonides extol intelligent non-Jews?
- Why don’t Jews say a prayer before such activities
- As having sexual relations or giving charity?
- Why doesn’t the Torah condemn the five
- Suicides committed in its pages?
- Why were Jacob and david passive when their daughters were raped?
- should rational Jews observe mystical Jewish
- practices and say mystical prayers?
- Rabbis know that we do not possess the original Torah text.
- Rabbis suggest that Moses’ staff had unusual magical powers.
- Jewish judges do not adjudicate cases according to Torah law.
- Many rabbis recognize that the ten plagues were not miracles.
- The Torah records how innocent people are killed for the misdeeds of their ancestors.
- Dipping bread in salt is based on a superstitious fear of demons.
|Ships Free?||Eligible for Free Shipping|
|Dimensions||6.75" x 9.75"|
|Publisher||Gefen Publishing House|