In Meaningful Living, Rabbi Moshe Meir Weiss, the best-selling author of Passionate Judaism and a well known, sought-after speaker, offers inspiration and an abundance of concrete suggestions for overcoming the doldrums of daily life and maintaining a powerful connection to G-d. His keen insights and helpful tips, gleaned from a vast array of sources, are guaranteed to shake you from your routine.
He offers valuable guidance on such issues as:
- Avoiding and overcoming the perils of habit
- Discovering concrete ways to stay close to your kids
- Helpful hints to boost concentration in prayer
- Tips for maintaining a healthy, happy marriage
- Enhancing your ability to be kind and caring
- Finding more time for learning
Rabbi Weiss also journeys through the Jewish year and cleverly reveals the many life lessons with which the holidays abound. He powerfully demonstrates how the Jewish holidays are not simply days to enjoy, but actually provide wonderful opportunities for spiritual growth.
Readers will find themselves captivated by Rabbi Weiss's dynamic writing and his ability to be both direct and frank -- particularly when discussing difficult issues. No matter what your level of religious observance, Meaningful Living will broaden your horizons and truly help you find the path to a more meaningful life.