The SHABBULB looks and acts like a traditional light bulb – except for the unique patent pending lever. Slide the lever (on the side), and tiny covers glide over the hidden LED lights that sit within the bulb. Reveal and conceal light as needed without affecting electrical currents. Sunlite’s newest product won’t just light up your room; it’ll enhance your Shabbat experience.
This Bulb is ETL approved for electrical safely without compromised. Enjoy Shabbos with family and friends worry free. Designed to be used only in open fixtures in dry location.
The only kosher certified lightbulb of its kind that allows one to hide or reveal light with a simple push of a lever in a halachically permissible manner on Shabbat and Yom Tov!
Although LED light isn’t considered “fire” in the halachik sense, the bulb itself is considered muktseh. The SHABBULB solves this issue by using a unique removable cover that permits the use of the lever on Shabbat and Yom Tov. It’s important to note that the lamp itself may not be moved or turned on and off during Shabbat and Yom Tov.
- This A19 household bulb has an Easy slide lever to hide, reveal and dim light making it permissible to use on Shabbat. This Led light bulb produces a warm white illumination like the classic incandescent bulb.
- No special hardware, lamp, or light fixture necessary to operate this light bulb. Light bulb fits any medium base bedside lamp, living room lamp, or any other lighting fixture.
- Reading in the dark or sleeping in light doesn't make for a restful Shabbat. Whether you're home or traveling, the ShabBulb offers manual light control without compromise.
- This Multi-volt (110-240 Volts) bulb makes it compatible with international fixtures, making it ideal for travel or a great gift for anyone.
- Endorsed and Certified by the OU, Belz Kosher Supervision and many other Orthodox rabbis, See packaging for details.
|Ships Free?||Eligible for Free Shipping|