The Third Key - The Jewish Couples Guide to Fertility [Hardcover]
How do we know if there is a problem?
How can the Torah be a source of support?
What can we expect at the fertility clinic?
Does G-d love us?
What are the side effects of fertility medications?
Can this ordeal strengthen our marriage?
What is the Halacha for male fertility testing?
Can one live a fulfilling life without children?
Infertility: Heartbreaking, frightening, and a real test of faith.
Third Key - The Jewish Couples Guide to Fertility offers comfort, hope, the latest medical knowledge, and Torah-true approach to the situation.
The Third Key takes couples down the obstacle-strewn path toward fertility, discussing its very aspect, including:
- causes of infertility
- nutrition - stress reduction
- choosing the right caregiver
- male-factor infertility
- female-factor infertility
- gynecological examinations
- male fertility testing
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (IVF)
- getting halachic guidance
- procedures on the Sabbath
- adoption - spirituality
- the Torah approach
- niddah issues - faith - prayer
- coping with negative feelings
- dealing with society - marriage
- being positive - when to stop
- and much more