In the spirit of the traditional "Korban Minchah" Siddur, the unique Siddur used by Jewish Women for generations - we proudly present, The Klein Edition Siddur Ohel Sarah - The Women's Siddur
As a woman why would YOU want this Siddur?
You get all the benefits of the Classic ArtScroll Siddur plus all these great additions compiled by Rabbi Dovid Weinberger, Rav of Cong. Shaaray Tefila in Lawrence NY:
- An inspiring new Overview by Rabbi Nosson Scherman
- Integrated Halachic sections and instructions for women
- Women's Halachic guidelines for Shabbos and Yom Tov candle lighting, separating challah, Kiddush, Havdalah and much more...
- Additional hard-to-find prayers NOT found in a regular Siddur, including prayers for:
¦ Shidduchim ¦ Wedding day ¦ Pregnancy and childbirth ¦ Raising Children ¦ When visiting Holy places in Israel
- Perek Shirah and Iggeres HaRamban - with English translation
- The entire Tehillim/Psalms in an easy-to- read font size
The perfect gift for a Bas Mitzvah, Kallah, graduate, etc.
Heirloom edition: Printed on acid-free paper that will not yellow. Side-sewn and ultra-reinforced for generations of use.
|Ships Free?||Eligible for Free Shipping|
|Dimensions||4" x 6"|