An innovative addition to Koren's Educational Resources, the Humash with Rashi and Onkelos is rich with valuable resources that makes Humash study clear and accessible to students of all ages. The carefully-crafted layout honors the centrality of the Torah by placing the Biblical text its own page, facing the commentaries. This layout allows students to focus on the text on its own terms before encountering the commentaries.
* Each text (Humash, Rashi and Onkelos) distinguished in its own clear, digitalized font
* Entire text (including commentaries) is menukad (vowelized) and punctuated
* Informative timelines before every parasha give chronological, geographic and thematic context
* Summaries before every Haftarah give context and connect to the parasha
* Mitzvot listed next to its relevant verse (according to Sefer HaHinukh)
* Terms of Onkelos' commentary highlighted to distinguish from Aramaic translation
|Ships Free?||Eligible for Free Shipping|