From toddler to teen, everything you need to inspire your children.Jewish parents want their kids to ...
- Feel great about themselves AND love being Jewish
- Be happy kids AND excited about the Jewish holidays
- Be outgoing AND enthusiastic about Jewish activities
In Raising Kids to Love Being Jewish, parents learn how to:
- Build a home conducive to fostering Jewish pride
- Direct children's natural curiosity to the wonder of being Jewish
- Speak honestly and openly about Jewish beliefs and practices
- Celebrate Jewish holidays in ways that aren't overwhelming for the family yet convey the rich magic of these special times
- Instill a deep and lasting love for Judaism and being Jewish
Doron Kornbluth, a highly successful Jewish Family Coach and one of the most sought-after speaker and educators on the Jewish scene today, presents clear principles, easy-to-implement strategies and practical tips that will help you raise children (and grandchildren) who embrace their identity, value being knowledgeable young Jews and genuinely love being Jewish.
|Dimensions||6" x 9"|